Why Online Dating Doesn’t Work For Most Men (And how to make it work for you)
By Joshua Pompey
1. Having a weak link in the chain
2. Underestimating the importance of profile writing
3. Not understanding the difference between men and women
4. Failing to stand out from the pack
5. Working hard instead of working smart
Sending out 5 emails a day should take no longer than 10-15 minutes. If you do this five times a week, and receive a response rate of close to 50% (more than reasonable with the right system), you’ll have enough dates to last you a lifetime. If online dating is going to work for you, you need to work smart, not hard.
Ready to finally start making online dating work for you?
It’s all about finding the right process and putting yourself in the best position for success.
For a completely free online dating profile evaluation, claim your spot here
To read a free chapter teaching you how to implement the same process my VIP clients pay thousands of dollars for me to implement for them, read chapter 1 for free now by visiting this page.